As we begin to prepare for the last quarter of 2012 and look forward to 2013, the team at Awareness surveyed 469 marketers from wide varieties of industries, company sizes and levels of social marketing expertise. Respondents came from a cross-section of executives, managers and those who support the social marketing functions within their organizations.
The State Of Social Marketing Report: 7 Major Findings & In-Depth Analysis dives into the numbers to detail 7 items with important business value:
- Misalignment Between Business Objectives, Measurement Methodologies and Social Marketing Investment
- Tighter Integration between Social and Rest of Marketing and Business Overall
- Social Marketers Are Starting to Measure What Matters
- Marketers Are Yet to Tap into the True Potential of Social
- Social Marketing Budgets and Resources Insufficient to Drive Value
- Top Social Platforms: The Big 3: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Still Dominate
- Limited Outsourcing
Discover where the industry is and where it is going; download The State Of Social Marketing Report: 7 Major Findings & In-Depth Analysis today!
Das White Paper „“ kann hier herunter geladen werden.