Are you wondering how your peers are using social media? Wondering if you should focus on Pinterest or podcasting, or put more effort into Facebook?
In our fifth annual social media study, more than 3000 marketers reveal where they focus their social media activities, how much time they invest, what the rewards are and where they’ll plan their future efforts.
To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner commissioned its fifth annual 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
We set out to uncover the “who, what, where, when and why” of social media marketing with this report.
A significant 3000+ marketers provided valuable insight you won’t find elsewhere.
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- What social platforms marketers will focus on in the future
- The top social media questions marketers want answered
- How much time marketers invest with social media activities
- The top benefits of social media marketing and how time invested affects results
- The most used social media platorms
- Activities social media marketers are outsourcing
- And much more!
Der „“ kann hier heruntergeladen werden.